5stk TMC2208 Stepper Motor Driver Board
Upgrade your 3D printer NOW !!!
!!! LIMITED QUANTITY !!!
- PART NO. «BB-2208»
- Base on TRINAMIC TMC2208-LA.
- Please reference «AN45: How to replace Allegro A4988 with TMC2208»
- Function and pin use fully compatible «TMC2208 SilentStepStick», and «BB-2208» has a better thermal design.
- StealthChop2™ delivers exceptionally quiet stepper motor performance. Motors operating at low speed exhibit a phenomenon known as magnetostriction, which causes audible high-pitch noise.
- Support UART interface, for advanced configuration options.
- The actual operation of YouTube. (youtu.be/APbl2DjRxYA)
- Note1: you must solder the pins and assemble the heatshink.
- Note2: If they work at high ambient temperatures (>35℃), it is recommended to add a small fan for forced cooling.
- Note3: In the installation must pay special attention to the direction (polarity) of the problem, placing the opposite direction will lead to irreversible damage.
- Packing List 5x
- BB-2208 (4-Layer PCBA)
- Copper heatsink (include transfer types)
- Pin header (1×8)